Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mother's Day #2

Hello again.  This is the other Mother's Day card that I really wanted to make.  It is a fairly new pattern over at Silhouette Online.  I added the 3D flowers, which are also new at Silhouette Online. 

I just love this card.  I will probably use it for Father's Day and make it more masculine.  No flowers.

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Get Inky - Flowers For Mother's Day
   My Craft Spot by Kimberly - Mother's Day
   Love To Create - Flowers

Well I am off to fold some clothes and clean off my craft table.  Have a great night.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on this card, don't you just love that Silhouette? I know I do :) Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! What a lovely Mother's Day Card! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love that fantastic card shape and the gorgeous flowers you paired with it! A masculine version will be perfect for Father's Day. :o) Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete