Thursday, April 3, 2014

Favorites of the month

Is it really April?  I really hope we start getting some spring weather soon.  I am on spring break next week and I can't wait.  I want to work in the yard a little bit and then get a couple of projects done on the inside. 

Plus I want lots of play time.  I have started a list of things I want to work on.  Hopefully you will see at least one post every day next week.

Speaking of post, I didn't hit my goal of 25-30, but I was really close so I am happy with that.  I know there will be months where life gets in the way.  Last month was one of those months. 

I am still cutting back on challenges.  I love doing them, but my list of things to work on is never ending so I am going to do some challenges and then some just for the fun of it projects.  I was chosen as a Guest Designer on Whimsie Doodles Designs and a won a challenge over at Action Wobbles.  I was excited about both of these. 

Now for the Top 5 favorite cards that I made in the month of March.







I hope you have enjoyed my look back over March.  I also want to take a moment to thank every one who had left a comment on my blog.  Or every one that just looks through the pages.  I really appreciate it. 

Have a great weekend and I will see you again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment