Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Repeat Impressions

Hello again.  I haven't played with my Repeat Impressions' stamps in a while and I am in Spring mood.  I have several flower stamps so I pulled them and this is what I came up with.  I am sure you will see a few more of the flowers later.

I think I am going to use this card for my next OWH box.  I am behind.  I need to get some more made so I can get the box in the mail.

The Designer's Choice Challenge over at Repeat Impressions is Flower Show.  I will be using this card for that challenge.

I need to finish up some projects that are sitting on my desk, so I probably won't have anything else new today.  Plus my husband just called and he is on his way home from work, so it is time to cook dinner.  See all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment