Monday, March 10, 2014

Paper Shelter & Bees

Hello again.  I am getting into the Spring mood.  To bad the weather won't agree with me.  We are expecting snow tomorrow night and Wednesday.  We could get up to 6 inches.  I love snow but I am ready for the winter to end. 

In order to bring some sunshine into my craft room, I decided to make this yellow bee hive.  I used the Bee Bear from The Paper Shelter and the little flower is from Imagine That.   I should have made the bear a little bear. Next time.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
    The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
    Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
    Love To Create - Anything Goes

It is late so I am finished for the night.  Have a good one wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Fabby looking card. Great use of the TPS image. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shaped card! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete