Monday, March 24, 2014

Jelly Beans

Hello.  Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a great day.

I haven't had a lot of time to stamp but I took a few minutes tonight to make a couple of cards.  This is the first one.

I just love the Birdbrain digitals images from 'From The Heart'  The fat little bird is just so cute.  I should have made the image a little bigger but I was afraid if I did, you wouldn't be able to see the sparkly jelly beans in the background.

One of the first things I do when the Easter candy hits the store is buy some jelly beans.  I always have to try the different brands.  I want to find the best ones for the Easter baskets.  I thought about adding some crystal lacquer on the beans but I was afraid it would be too much.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges.
   Curtain Call - Farm Fresh (the mason jar)
   Scrappy Mom - Glitter (the jelly beans in the background)
   Die Cuttin Divas - Snacks (jelly beans)
   My Craft Spot by Kimberly - Anything Goes

Have a great night.  I might or might not be back later.



1 comment:

  1. Cute card and that jelly bean looks good enough to eat...almost :)

    ReplyDelete