Monday, March 31, 2014

Imagine That

Hello.  I tell myself every month that I am going to get my Imagine That monthly challenge card done early.  Well, here I sit putting the finishing touches on my card.  I cut and colored it over two weeks ago, but I never put the card together.

I think this kitty is adorable and I made the flowers into daisies and I love daisies.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
   Imagine That - Monthly Challenge
   Creative Card Crew - Animals
   Polka Doodle - Spring Is In The Air
   Craftin Desert Divas - Anything Goes
   
I hope you have a great night.


11 comments:

  1. Awwww, such a cute kitty! Love what you have done with the colors, Sarah, and the pretty paper piecing and layers! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this is such a cute card. So glad you managed to get it blogged and entered into our 'spring' challenge at polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love your bright colours!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwe so cute - love the image. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Spring is in the Air challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. ovely card xx thank you for joining in with the Polkadoodles Challenge. Have a great day and Keeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sh don't tell I did the same thing with my Imagine That entry. lol.
    Your card turned out beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    Craftin Desert Divas Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. Love the embossing.
    Thanks for playing along in our animals challenge at Creative Card Crew!

    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww lovely card its beautiful
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So super cute! I love the image! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete