Sunday, February 16, 2014

Denami

Hello.  I hope everyone has had a great weekend.

I had today off and my husband had to work so the house was all quiet.  I had meant to get some stamping done, but instead, I cleaned.  I put my Valentine's Day stamps away.  I also pulled out my St. Patty's Day and Easter stamps.  I have some I really want to play with.  Hopefully over the next few weeks, I will have time.

The first company I went to was Denami Designs.  I love the little chickies.  I have so many of them.  I really want to use them more often.  To that end, I started with the St. Paddy's Day stamps.  I have two right now, but there are two new ones I want and they are on sale until Tuesday.  I can see an order in my future.

I need to do the From The Heart Sketch #53 so I thought the big St. Patrick's Day stamp would be perfect because it is a bigger stamp.  In fact, it is too big.  In order, to use it for the sketch I turned the card long ways.  The sentiment is under the chickies so I didn't add one at the ribbon.

I stamped and cut out one of the butterflies and a couple of the clovers.  I didn't do it before I took the picture but I want to add some glitter to the clickies.

That is it for now, but I might be back later with another card.   If not, have a great night.



2 comments:

  1. What a precious little card! Love those little guys and your take on the sketch is a great one!! Thanks for joining the From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, those little chicks are just adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at FTHS! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete