Friday, January 10, 2014

Sketch Saturday

I am still behind on a million things and I am finding it hard to find time to stamp, but I did find time today to put together a card from the Sketch Saturday.

The little bear with the umbrella is from Silhouette Online.  It is a print and cut file.  I have only ever printed one other print and cut file and it didn't print really well, so I was hesitate to try another one.  But this little bear was so cute, I just had to try again.  I am so glad I did.   I am going to purchase another one in this set, so you will be seeing it soon.

 This was a great sketch.  I really enjoyed working with it.

Have a warm and safe evening.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and great use of our sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete