Sunday, January 26, 2014

Frosty the Snowman Part 2

Hello on this bright snowy day.  I really need to go outside and snap a picture.  The snow is still falling and it is so pretty.  But bright at the same time.  You look out the window and all you see is white.

I forgot to put a link to Bird's set so I want to make sure to give her credit for the Frosty The Snowman circle.  If you haven't checked out her site, make sure to look around.  She has lots of free cutting files.

It is a perfect day to finish up my Frosty the Snowman tag/card.  I missed the challenge at Twine It Up.  Maybe next time.  I decided to go ahead and make a card.  I took the ribbon on the circle so I could put a ribbon behind it.


The coloring isn't the greatest.  The snowman was so small that it was hard to stay in the lines with my copics.  When I do something small, I wish I had some markers with a super fine tip.  Maybe I will look around see what I can come up with.    Any suggestions?  Please let me know.

It was hard coming up with matching blues.  I have lots of blue paper (it is one of my favorite colors to work with), but I always have trouble matching them.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Sketch #50
   Eureka -  3 Favorite Embellishments (buttons, embossing folders, & ribbons)
   Love To Create - Buttons
   QKR Stampede - Winter Fun

I am off to finish the other cards in this set.  I will back later with something else new.  Have a great afternoon.
Signature Tag by http://littlehoneymoon.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome winter card and great take with our Sketch @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card indeed!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete