Friday, January 24, 2014

Cut It Up Challenges

Good Morning.  It is that time again.  Cut It Up Challenges has another challenge starting today.  I can wait to see what everyone comes up with.  This should be a great challenge.

The theme, this time, is Through The Woods (wood grain embossing folder, wood grain papers, tree die cuts, woodland creatures, a log fire, anything that 'wood' evokes.)  You must use a die cut somewhere on the project.

The sponsor is Scrappy Mom's Stamps.  The winner will be able to pick a stamp set of their choosing.  Scrappy Mom has some great sets so this will be a great prize.

For my card, I used the 'Winter Tree & Deer' set from Silhouette Online.  I cut everything in white and used my copic markers to color the tree and deer.  I left areas of the tree uncolored for snow look.  I thought it needed some color so I added the little red bird and the twine across the bottom.


I look forward to seeing everyone's projects, so get those creative juices going.

Have a great day.
Signature Tag by http://littlehoneymoon.com

4 comments:

  1. The red touches really make an impact! Fantastic job on that tree.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous wood grain paper! And the red bird just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!! Love this scene and the twine is the perfect touch!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so lovely, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete