Friday, January 24, 2014

Catch The Bug

I started working on the Catch The Bug Birthday Bash sketch yesterday.  I keep getting interrupted.  I finally got it done.  It is bright, but I like the red and yellow together.  I used the Bugaboo 'bdaycake' digital stamp .  I colored it with yellow and added red dots to the icing.  

You can't tell from the picture but the yellow piece has been textured with polka dots.






I am going to use the card for the following challenges:

Have a great evening.


 








Signature Tag by http://littlehoneymoon.com

3 comments:

  1. Cute card - great coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper and image.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - DT
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake look delish, Sarah. Thanks for sharing your card in our Baked Goods challenge.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete