Monday, November 4, 2013

Turkey Time

As you know I love shaped cards, I purchased this turkey right after I bought my Silhouette so now that it is almost Thanksgiving, I just had to cut him.

I made two different sizes.  I thought the first two were a little big so I shrunk him down and made to more.  He is so fun.  I am going to cut some to put on the bulletin board at work.

I am using this in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - November Anything Goes
   Creative Cutting - Thanksgiving
  
Also since he is Thanksgiving related.  I want to encourage every one to go over to Cut It Up Challenges and enter the Thanksgiving Challenge.  It runs until November 13th.  It is sponsored this month by Norma Pimentel (Stampin'Up Demonstrator) and As Cute as a Button.


I will be back later with another project I am sure.



5 comments:

  1. Well if the turkey just isn't the cutest thing! Thanks for playing along with us over at Creative Cutting Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun turkeys! I love the bright, fun colors you used! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Ruth - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive turkeys!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute... Lovin' your Turkey.
    Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Carmen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and will look awesome displayed on the board! Good luck and thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!!
    Cindy
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete