Monday, October 7, 2013

Whimsie Doodles

I am once again, playing with some of my Whimsie Doodles' images.  I went through my folder a few weeks ago and made a list of all the Fall and Christmas images, I wanted to use.  'Tiny The Turkey' is the last one on my fall list for Whimsie Doodles.  I am going to move to Meljen Designs after this.  I also want to pull out some of my Denami stamps.

I really love how this card came out.  This is the cutest turkey.  The saying on the sign is one that I found and was able to get it to fit.  Using the silhouette makes, it so easy to combine things.  I also used the print and cut feature.  The gobble came from Silhouette Online.

I am going to use this card for several challenges....
    Craft Spot - Sketch #113
    Clear It Out - Thanksgiving
    QKR Stampede - Fall Colors
    Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes

I don't think I have ever used one card for so many challenges.

Have a great evening.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the image and your coloring. thanks for playing with us at My Craft spot. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image! Such a fabulous card for this time of year!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a DARLING card, Sarah! Thanks for sharing this sweet card in our challenge at Eureka Stamps this week. It's SUCH a blessing to when people like you share their beautiful cards in challenges so that we can all have the pleasure of seeing your art and enjoying your creativity. Great job!!!! If you're looking for any other fun challenges, please check out the following:
    www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com -V's Sweet Ideas - Halloween theme all October
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes every week - great prizes each week
    We would really LOVE to have you join us at both. I love seeing your creative work, and I hope you'll fellowship with us there.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Thanksgiving card. thanks for playing along with us at Clear it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete