Sunday, September 1, 2013

Our Daily Bread - Sketch Challenge

I am once again, putting a card together at the last minute.  I love the sketches at Our Daily Bread this month and I really wanted to make one last card to use on the sketches.  I usually use Our Daily Bread stamps, but I really didn't have anything that I thought would work.  I had this Inky Antics stamp on my table so I picked it up and used it.

I think if I make more of these, I will change out the gray strip in the middle.  I think another pattern paper would look good here.  If I change it, I will post a picture.

Off to work.  Have a nice day.

                                                       I wish this was me today.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and cute take on the ODBD sketch. Thanks for joining us at ODBD.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete