Monday, August 19, 2013

Black & Yellow = Bees & challenges

Finally, no migraine.  Hopefully I will get some things finished today.  I started this card on Wednesday and I finally finished it today.  I just love the little hexagons.  Most of the paper was white and black so I took a copic marker and colored the white area yellow.

I am going to use the card for the Whimsical Design's Bingo challenge (it has stamps, die cuts, and embossing), the QKR Stampede's Bugs challenge and the Little Scrap Pieces' Anything Goes challenge.

While I have the hexagon shape set up on my cutter, I will probably use it on another card. 

See all of you soon with another project.



2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love the image and the hexagones!!!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede challenge.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    PS: Please, remove the verification... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable. Love how you did those hexgons as well. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx
    PS and please remove the word verification

    ReplyDelete