Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Repeat Impressions - WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge J2613

It is time for another Repeat Impressions' challenge.  I just so love seeing what everyone comes up with.  It was easier to look at my stamps since I have them all organized.

This little girl is just so cute.  I have been wanting to use her for some time.  I think I might change the card around on the next one.  I am thinking a pale pink card and white ribbon.  I don't know I may leave it as is.  I may change her hair to black so it doesn't blend into the hat.

I just realized that this would qualify for the DCC73 - Monochrome challenge so I will enter it over there too.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Supplies:  Button; Dress It Up Valentine Collection...Copic Markers; E00, E31, E35, E50, E53, RV00, RV10, RV13

No comments:

Post a Comment