Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Repeat Impressions - DCC58 ~ Masculine Cards

It is that time again.  Time for a Repeat Impressions' challenge and this week it was definitely a challenge for me.  That is one of the reasons, I like the challenges so much.  They make me work at my stamping.  And that makes it fun.

This week's challenge was masculine cards.  This has always been hard for me and I am not sure my card is as masculine as it can be but I would send this card to several of the men in my family.  Including my father-in-law.  Plus I just love making patriotic cards.

Have a great day every one.

2 comments:

  1. It is an encouraging thing to see your patriotism! This is a great card and I'm sure would be appreciated by your FIL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I am glad you enjoyed the card.

      Delete