Monday, April 1, 2013

Silhouette 101 - Step Card

I think my Silhouette projects are going under the heading of Silhouette 101.  There is just so much to learn.  But I am so enjoying the time.  My sister also bought one so every evening we get together on Skype and we make one project.  It doesn't matter how long it takes.  I usually make 6-8 cards, my sister only makes 1 or 2.  I have got to stop and actually send out some cards.  I have a whole stack sitting on my desk.

A friend is coming over this afternoon to stamp.  I am planning on working with my Riley stamps.  So hopefully there will be another card posted late this evening.

This card is made using the house step card over on Silhouette Online.  I wasn't sure about it at first but my sister really wanted to make the card so that is what we did.  I just adore it.  It is going to be another spring time card.  I used the tulips from there also.

I hope everyone has a special week.


No comments:

Post a Comment